The Achivement Books mod introduces the ability to create multiple achievement books for Minecraft.
It is highly configurable via JSON to have headers, free flow text and achievement checklists on multiple pages.
If you're a map maker creating stories with several chapters, sometimes it's not enough to have everything in one achievement book. Also if you're creating a HQM modpack with several quest lines, now you can give achievements based on the quest branch.
- you can have multiple achievement books for different parts of your game
- you can choose from 16 different colours for your book's design
- you don't need to deal with difficult formatting files
- you can describe your books in an easy to read format
- you can upgrade your configs without the need to reset the book process
- you can reload the books from the config without restarting the game
- you can customize the crafting materials of the books
Once you've installed the mod and restarted the game, make sure you have OP permissions and then issue:
The rest should be self-explanatory. If not, refer to the User's Manual
Find the User's manual and other things on the project's github page
Can I use it in my modpack?
Hell yeah! Also, send me a link to your modpack so I could link it.
Only caveat is: don't make money off of it without asking for permission first.
But I already use Simple Achievements and don't want to re-write the book
That's alright, there is a handy import command to do just that.
I have a question / idea
Leave a comment here, or open an issue on the github page of the project. I'd love to hear your feedback. If you installed it and liked it, leave me a line and show me what you came up with.
Modpacks Using Achievement Books
(send @vsbmeza a message if you are using this mod in your public pack)
- Island Nomad by LegendLength
- Minecraft Reloaded (Vanilla Plus) by 99BlocksYT
- Modern Skyblock by EmosewaGamer
- Primitive by KrimsonMC
- Restart by Lorexe
- RWBY Realms modpack by yujukitten
- Sky Arsenal by Wizardon777
- The Complex by TheUltimatePick
- Worldly Galaxies: Experimental by AuroraPlays
I love this, how can I help?
Making this mod takes up a lot of time in which I'm not making money. If you feel like making it a bit easier, buy me a coffee or a beer using the donate button on top of the page.
Alternatively if you're a map maker, consider adding an achievement of following me on my twitch / youtube. That would be very greatly appreciated and a lot of help.