This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http:www.maxmind.com/.
- Real world map
- Hosted on your own serverl!
- Optional player list
- GeoIP location mapping
- Ability to show players that are currently online OR all players that are online or offline.
- Automatic map refreshing - Live data!
- Download BukkitHTTPD, and place it in your plugins folder.
- Download V10WorldMap and place it in your plugins folder, too.
- Run your server so that the BukkitHTTPD and V10WorldMap files generate and GeoLiteCity.dat will download+install. Stop your server again.
- Configure BukkitHTTPD and V10WorldMap how you like it.
- Forward port 8107 (or whatever port you have BukkitHTTPD on).
- Navigate to http://YOUR-SERVER-IP:8107/worldmap/ (you may have changed the default port of BukkitHTTPD to something other than 8107...)
- Observe the map. :D
true if you want it to download and install the GeoLiteCity.dat file for you (if not present) - false otherwise.
The URL for the GeoLiteCity.dat file. GeoLiteCity.dat.gz and GeoLiteCity.dat.xz are supported, too.
true if you want to have it to show offline players, too. See [url here] for more information.
The maximum number of offline players to show. Please note that offline players which don't log onto your server again will take a place forever. See settings/players for more information.
true if you want it to show the sidebar. The sidebar shows the amount of players online as well as their names.
This stores the offline players (formatting: PlayerName§§latitude§§longitude). Don't change anything here if you don't know what you are doing! If you have offline players who don't join your server again and want to have their entries free for other players remove their entries.
There's just one node: v10worldmap.invisible
Players who have this node won't be shown at the map (but still at the online list). It defaults to false, so normally no user has it.
What is BukkitHTTPD?
BukkitHTTPD basically creates a website hosted on your Bukkit server that is accessible from web browsers! This allows you to create websites for your server without renting from a web/VPS provider. V10WorldMap uses BukkitHTTPD to let the map be hosted on your own server.
I can't see my map!
- Make sure your BukkitHTTPD is configured correctly.
- Make sure you typed in the map URL correctly
- Make sure that if you change your BukkitHTTPD port, you change it in the URL. The default is 8107.
- Check that your server is online.
- Check your configurations
- Look for any errors in the Bukkit console or logs.
- If all else fails, ask for help.
Do I have to use BukkitHTTPD
Yes. And no, I will not support JSONAPI as BoxxWorldMap did. DON'T ASK FOR THAT!
Did you copy BoxxWorldMap/reuse it's codes?
This is a fork, so: Yes.
Want your server added to the list? Just tell me... :)