The plugin that will never stop talking! (unless you turn it off xD)
Why choose this plugin instead of all the other announcers available?
- It supports variables like time, name, ... <== Since 1.02 !
- It doesn't send announcements when there are no players online, so your console doesn't get spammed. Or, there is an option to disable console logging.
- Supports normal color codes.
- And much more ...
- Commands to do everything in-game.
- A lot of configurable options, but still kept simple.
- Good support
- Supports color codes
- Has variables like current server time and player name.
requires OP or permission: SimpleAnnouncements.setup
Executing /sa will show this list.
- /sa list
- /sa find [Search string]
- /sa add [Announcement]
- /sa rem [Start of announcement to remove]
- /sa tag [New chat tag]
- /sa interval [Interval in minutes or sconds]
example: /sa interval m5 ==> would be 5 minutes
example: /sa interval s5 ==> would be 5 seconds
- /sa save
- /sa reload
- /sa onlywhenplayersonline [on/off]