PvPTime for Bukkit
Lets you choose what in-game hours you want PvP enabled. Perhaps you want to give the players yet another reason to keep indoors during the night?
- Configurable time when PvP is enabled and disabled
- Broadcasts when the PvP state changes
- Multi world support
- WorldGuard support (see below)
- Towny support (PvP is enabled when it’s in war time)
- pvptime.* - All permissions below
- pvptime.override - If you want anybody to be able to deal damage even during daytime, let them have this permission
- pvptime.nopvp - If you want anybody to always be protected from PvP even in nighttime, let them have this permission
- pvptime.reload - Permission for /pvptime reload
- pvptime.info - Permission for /pvptime info
The plugin requires
pvp=on in your server.properties.
If you need, there’s information about the plugin configuration here.
- PvP Flag Allowed: PvP enabled in day and night time (/region flag REGION pvp allow)
- PvP Flag Cleared: PvP only enabled in night time (/region flag REGION pvp)
- PvP Flag Denied: PvP disabled in day and night time (/region flag REGION pvp deny)