This little plugin allows you to set a zone your guests must stay inside. Very nice for making them read the rules etc.
How to install and use:
- Download the HoldGuest.jar file and place it in your plugin folder.
- Start your server and then stop it again.
- Edit the msgConfig.yml and the config.yml (the radius config can also be edited ingame).
- Start your server.
- Give the appropriate permissions to the different groups/players.
- Go to the middle of where you want the sphere to be created.
- Type /holdguest center
|/holdguest center||Set the center of the sphere your guests must stay inside.|
|/holdguest radius <blocks>||Set the radius of the sphere - How far will you let them wander from the center?|
|/holdguest reload||Reload the configuration for the plugin|
|holdguest.nohold||Give this to any group/player you don't want to hold inside the zone.|
|holdguest.setcenter||Permission to set the center of the zone.|
|holdguest.setradius||To set the radius of the sphere (zone).|
|holdguest.reload||To reload the configuration.|
You can edit all messages inside the msgConfig.yml