This is our World of Warcraft: Shadowlands release, with support for every new zone, and continuing support for all the old zones.
WoW-Pro Guides is a set of addons which bring guides written by the WoW-Pro community since Cataclysm into both the Retail and Classic releases. The Classic release includes a version of the famous Jame's Leveling Guides back-ported to Classic, since they were written for BC and WoLK.
Currently, the only supplied module for the WoW-Pro add-on on Curse is the leveling guide module. The addon is designed to provide easy, streamlined questing and leveling in a completely customizable package. The Curse release does not have the Achievements, Dailies, Profession and World Events guide addons. Those can be found on our Discord in the #releases channel.
Note: We currently require either TomTom or Carbonite to also be installed.
- Automatic detection of objective completion
- Detect quest accept, completion and turn-in; Detect travel (in any form)
- Detection of flight point discovery and Hearth point change
- Conditionals based on player's class, race, gender, completed quests, and item possession
- Highly customizable frame
- Display many steps or only one; Step explanations can be displayed always or only show on tooltip
- Text can be customized: font, color, and size can be changed; Spacing and padding of the guide window can be customized
- Border and background texture can be changed or removed; Background color can be changed
- Titlebar displaying zone and progress can be removed
- Integrated quest tracker (can be disabled if desired); Integrated quest item, target and zone abilities buttons
- Easily accessed view of entire guide and Sortable guide lists
- Automatic mapping of coordinates with TomTom or Carbonite
- LDB quick open/close button
- Profile management for display settings
- Bugs should be reported in Discord on the #open-a-ticket channel
- Confused and just want to ask a quick question? Go to Discord on the #vanilla, #wolk, or #retail channel as appropriate
- Want the latest full release? Go to Discord in the #releases channel
- Comments posted here or issues on Github do not get regularly looked at!