PvP addon that highlights the nameplate of your group's most targeted enemy player.
- Requires friendly and enemy player nameplates enabled in WoW's settings: Interface > Game > Names.
- You must be grouped in party or raid, and within range of group members and enemies.
- The top target is calculated based on your allies target and excludes your own target.
- If enemies are equally targeted, the lowest hp enemy is the top target.
- Very lightweight.
- For WoW retail battlegrounds, arena and world PvP.
TopTarget is the red cornered target box on enemy nameplate. See video description for other nameplate addons used, or images with other addons disabled. Here's a longer demo of the targeting addon in a full battleground.
Get updates on Twitter:
Join our community for PvP in World of Warcraft and other games: