Tidy Plates: Threat Plates - Version 8.6
Tidy Plates: Threat Plates (TPTP for short) is a addon for customizing your nameplates. It offers a high amount of customization and tweaks to how your nameplates react and look. It also offers some unique features that are not available with any other nameplate addon. I've spent a considerable amount of time improving this addon and any comments or concerns about this addon are appreciated. I'm always looking for ways to improve this addon.
Starting with version 8.6.0, TPTP now is a standalone addon that no longer requires TidyPlates. Please enable only one of these two nameplate addons, otherwise two overlapping nameplates will be shown for units.
- SharedMedia support and many, many, options for name, health, level, and spell text. As well as all of the standard nameplate features such as castbar and icon, elite icons / textures, skull icons / textures, raid marks, and healthbar coloring/alpha/scale.
- Ace3 profiling.
- Low memory footprint.
- Threat system management.
- Automatic talent detection and role assigning for an easy out of the box setup.
- Customizable widgets.
- Customizable totem nameplates.
- Customizable nameplates for extra customization for specifically named units.
- /tptp - Displays options.
- /tptptoggle - Toggle Role from one to the other.
- /tptpdps - Toggles DPS/Healing threat plates.
- /tptptank - Toggles Tank threat plates.
- /tptpol - Toggles nameplate overlapping.
- /tptpverbose - Toggles addon feedback text.
- A considerable amount of information about options and its internal priorities are not gone into details. Most options that are enable or disable based will toggle off options that are no longer changeable once enabled or disabled. If you have any questions about options and what they do, feel free to leave a comment or PM me here for more information.
- Troubleshooting and FAQ
TPTP In Action:
- TouchyMcFeel: Tidy Plates and Threat Plates
- WoW AddOn Spotlight: Threat Plates- Warcraftic.com
- Nananea: Threat Plates Demonstration
Please feel free to leave feedback in the comments!