Unfortunately, due to time constraints and real-life commitments, Thousand Jabs has been effectively discontinued as of 8.1.
If you're interested in doing some WoW addon development and would like to take over a class module, you can catch me on Discord at tz#3983 -- we can discuss collaboration.
Over the next few weeks I'll try to write up some documentation on how to update a class definition... when I get some time. Argh!
Ability prediction based off the official simulationcraft action priority lists; this addon creates rotation icons on the screen for abilities to be used based on current game state, and predicts subsequent ability usage based on cooldown availability and resource regeneration.
The ticket tracker can be found at the following location: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/thousand-jabs/issues
The recent CurseForge migration has resulted in some tickets being marked as Spam. If you submit a ticket and it goes missing, let me know on Discord: tz#3983. I'll chase it up with the Curse folks.
The list of supported classes:
- Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
Legend for the screenshot above:
- First column: 3+ targets
- Second column: Cleave, 2 targets
- All subsequent icons: Single-target rotation.
Chat command: /tj - available commands:
- /tj cfg - opens configuration dialog
- /tj move - toggles frame movement
- /tj resetpos - resets frame positioning
- handle off-GCD casts during GCD instead of afterwards
- Add support for "x <resource> over y seconds"
- Showing class/spec resources
- proper handling of class-specific legendaries