TabardMaster will automatically change your tabard and your gear based on your current zone, group, or dungeon. Never again will you forget to equip your guild tabard before turning in a quest, and always have the correct gear equipped for a dungeon, raid, or a random queue. Show off your epic transmog'd finery when entering a city - or equip your PvP gear when in enemy territory. You can even run around naked in your garrison. Earn exalted status with your guild, your home cities, Lich King and Cataclysm factions quickly by wearing their tabards when appropriate. There's even a quick-change mini map menu to immediately equip a tabard or change to a different gearset.
Tabards are used to champion a faction (boost your reputation standing) when in dungeons. Level 80 dungeons will champion Alliance Vanguard or Horde Expedition - based on your allegiance - or a Lich King faction. Level 85 dungeons will champion a Cataclysm faction. If the appropriate tabard isn't available, won't work due to heroic mode, or isn't needed, one of your home cities will be championed instead - all by changing to the appropriate tabard when entering a dungeon. Specific tabards can also be chosen, a random tabard, or even no tabard. There are City, Solo, Home (garrison), Raid, and PvP tabard choices for normal wear, and tabard choices for dungeons from each expansion. If the appropriate tabard is not in your inventory, TabardMaster will pick the best one in "auto" mode. There's even an option to not change tabards.
Always wear your "Townie" gear when in a home city. Swap gear to match your role when a LFG queue activates. Put your PvP gear on when in enemy territory - all automatically. Specific gearsets can be chosen for City, Solo, Party (dungeon), Raid, Home, and PvP areas, and Tank, Healer, Damager, and "None" (solo scenario) in LFG roles.
Tabards are arranged into categories; the built-in categories are guild tabards, city tabards, arena (pvp) tabards, dungeon tabards from each expansion, and miscellaneous tabards. Up to 10 user defined categories can also be created. See this thread for how to create them. Tabards are chosen at random from categories. Coming soon: an advanced interface panel to easily edit tabard categories.
TabardMaster recognizes the following slash commands:
- /tm - brings up the main configuration screen.
- /tm q (or quiet) - changes TabardMaster's quiet status between no chat messages, messages but no popups, or messages and popups
- /tm l (or lock) [on|off] - disables or enables all tabard and gear swaps this session
- /tm st (or swaptabards) [on|off] - toggles swapping tabards on or off
- /tm sg (or swapgear) [on|off] - toggles swapping gearsets on or off
- /tm i (or info) [on|off|reset] enables, disables or toggles the info panel
- /tm dm (or dungeon) opens the dungeon config panel
- /tm gm (or gear) opens the equipment / gear config panel
- /tm ? and /tm help - list TabardMaster's slash commands into chat window
We are looking for translation help. TabardMaster is completely language neutral and all output can even be personalized. (The latest phrases needing translating have not been submitted yet.)