Description: A simple addon that shows which tabards you have or have not equipped and suggests additional tabards to help with meeting the various tabard achievements. Open and/or close the window using the slash commands /ta or /tabardaddict.
Usage: (slash commands)
- *click button* next to tabard inventory slot in character frame
- Shows all tabards that count towards equip count achievement including tabards not available to your faction or currently in game.
- Equip data comes from the server. No need to re-equip all the tabards to update the status to addon.
- Suggestions - Shows suggested tabards to equip to help with meeting the tabard achievements.
- Mouse Over tabard icon - shows in game tooltip.
- Ctrl-Click tabard icon - will launch Dressing Room with tabard equipped. See what your character looks like in the other factions tabards. Also preview TCG tabards before buying.
- Shift-Click tabard icon - will insert item link into active chat edit box.
- Mouse Over tabard items in game - will show if tabard has been equipped or not.
- Click any tabard entry to show a dressup preview of the tabard and a wowhead url.
- Search - click the search icon to toggle the input field to search the tabards
(Q) Why show tabards not available to my character?
(*) Many people like to see what their horde character looks like in alliance tabards and vice versa in the Dressing Room.
(*) You can also see what your character looks like in TCG loot code tabards before buying a loot code.
(*) The "Suggestions" tab will show only tabards that are available to your character.
Localization Help Needed:
If you would like to help complete the Tabard Addict localizations please contact us! Use the Tabard Addict forum threads to get in touch with us or use our contact form at: http://goo.gl/ZzEjJ
In the Tabard Addict addon folder are the following partially localized files. They should be your starting point if you want to help out.
- Localization.itIT.lua - italian client (complete! Thanks Angelo!)
- Localization.esES.lua - spanish client
- Localization.ptBR.lua - portuguese(Brazil) (complete! Thanks marciobruno!)
- Localization.frFR.lua - french client (complete! Thanks Matisk!)
- Localization.deDE.lua - deutsch client (complete! Thanks Harry!)
- Localization.ruRU.lua - russian client (complete! Thanks Megul! Thanks dartraiden!)
- Localization.koKR.lua - Korean (Korea) client (complete! Thanks minidice!)
- Localization.trTUR.lua - turkish - requires manual file changes - see below (Thanks Baris!)
Localizations that require manual file changes
Go to your World of Warcraft AddOns/TabardAddict folder
Replace the contents of the file Localization.enUS.lua with your language listed below
- Turkish - Localization.trTUR.lua
My Other Addons:
- Faction Addict - tracks how many exalted reputations you have and standings with all factions. View factions by percent to exalted.
- Below Average Items - puts visual indicators on low level items on character sheet.
- Please see the 'Changes' tab for details on what changes in each revision.
- Latest Release: v2.39 (2017-09-05)