As you wander around Azeroth, your reputation bar will switch depending on where you are, not by which quest gave you a faction bump.
- Gained Retail WoW support! Completed January 26, 2022, at least until patch 9.2 releases. If I missed any scenarios or other areas, let me know.
- Zones by faction: Stormwind, Darkspear Trolls, Gnomeregan Exiles, Orgrimmar, etc.
- Instances by faction: Hydraxian Waterlords, Brood of Nozdormu, etc
- Battlegrounds by faction: Silverpike Guard, Warsong Outriders, etc
- Subzones by faction: several little areas in various zones have pockets of faction hubs
- WoD Bodyguards' reputations can be watched instead of zone reputations
- Wrath and retail support equipped capital city tabards while in dungeons
- Toggle on/off switching watched factions while you are taking taxi flights
- If you haven't discovered a zone reputation or there isn't one, select a default fallback watched reputation
- Some classes or races have an associated reputation, which you can use instead of the default fallback reputation
Open the options:
ESC, Interface, AddOns, RepByZone
- In some rare cases, characters have not learned their racial or class reputation because they have not interacted with an NPC from that faction. This causes the Default Watched Reputation menu to have nothing selected. For example, my Rogue has never interacted with Ravenholdt. I could go down the rabbit hole and provide workarounds, but upon testing, this proved to be a bad idea. Please check this menu when you first log into a character, and if required, select a Default Watched Reputation if you wish. Not selecting one will do no harm, and once your character learns the reputation, RepByZone will fix itself.
- It is not possible to display zone or subzone data for reputations the character has not yet discovered. Examples would be Gurubashi Arena and Bloodsail Buccaneers faction, or Arathi Highlands and Wildhammer Clan faction. Once a character gains or loses any amount of reputation with that faction and moves around the zone, RBZ will update. Discovering the faction may require the character to explore other zones or even continents.