QuestGuru is a Quest Log enhancer.
- Enhanced quest display in the log
- Patch 6.0 broke QuestGuru, so this is a completely different monster
- Conforms to the WOD map quest log (Tooltips for quests and icons showing quest status)
- Added full time quest level in front of quest name and tooltips.
For those who are missing the Quest Tracker of QuestGuru, try Kaliel's Tracker
I have been using it for a long while and is not half bad :)
- Will try and revamp the quest tracker as I love it also. But wanted to get the Log out ASAP.
- Try to bring back the other features of the old QuestGuru (Sounds, announcements, etc.)
- Need to make a in-game config window, still a work in progress.
F A Q
Q. How do I post a Bug Report?
- A1 - Click on QuestGuru Go to the AddOn and on the right side there is a selection called "Bugs" click on that. You will need to be signed in to WoW Interface to create a bug report.
- A2 - Or file a ticket on [email protected]
- Please include the version of QuestGuru you are using and copy/paste the error message you receive.
- Please describe what you were doing when the error happened. This will help tremendously.
Q. How do I turn on auto-tracking of quests?
- A - Look in the options for the game itself, not QuestGuru. Under Objectives there are options to set when to track quests.
- QuestGuru does not duplicate these settings in its own options as it could become problematic and it is not necessary to duplicate options already available.
Q. Where can I find a version compatible with WoW patch x?
- A. QuestGuru is supported for the current Expansion and Patch level running on the live servers. PTR versions may be supported as Alpha or Beta releases, but I offer no guarantee.
Default sound set is now the old QuestGuru set (as requested by many)
/qgs set <soundsetname>
Sets the sound set and plays its quest completion sound
Lists the known sound set names
/qgs test <quest or objective or part>
Plays the current 'quest', 'objective' or 'part' completion sound
/qgs message <objectives or completion or none>
Sets verbosity of messages in the chat log to 'objectives', 'completion' or 'none'