Extremely simple rotation. Mostly for semi-decent DPS. You will have to know the encounter and decide when to use your defensive CDs yourself.
The plugin should change the rota between single target, AoE, Breath of Sindragosa pooling and breathing and Obliteration during Pillar of Frost. Some talent choices should have a (minor) effect on the rota.
The plugin should change the rota between single target and AoE. Some talent choices should have a (minor) effect on the rota. If you are wearing the Cold Heart legendary, then you may see some strange spam from time to time. Will be fixed soonish.
- Blood, Frost and Unholy supported
- most talents are supported, at least in theory
- Uses a Simulationcraft nightly build for 8.0.1, so expect rotations to change and still be kinda buggy atm.
What this is not
- This may or may not work for levelling toons. Artifact weapon specials are not supported and are not going to be supported.
- This is not a boss mod. This SpellFlash module is not going to do anything encounter-specific.
- You will have to learn how to move during fights. Addons can't move your feet for you.
- You will have to learn boss mechanics to be a successful raider. Addons won't save you from that. While SpellFlash modules like this one can help increase your damage on Patchwerk-like fights, there are better ways to press your buttons in most other boss fights.
Todo / Missing stuff
- usable items missing completely
- most legendaries are being ignored
The rotation is all wrong!
Okay, good. Don't use this, then.
I write these plugins for myself and my friends. None of us are currently raiding. I can't be bothered to find the optimal rotation for each and every player out there. I usually just use the rotations from Simulationcraft and even wrote a library to make this easier. So, while this plugin may be useful to compare your damage on a dummy to your simulated damage, it may not be useful for a particular bossfight. That's life for you.
I do not ask for donations and I do not mind anybody using my code as a basis for a new, better plugin. Go ahead!