Nothing here. Nothing much planned.
Very simple DPS rotation, may or may not be useful for actual tanking. Certainly not for mythics raids or mythic+ dungeons.
Simple DPS rotation. Should jsut work. Cooldowns may need work. Currently not flashing heals.
- Protection and Retribution supported
- most talents are supported, at least in theory
- Uses a Simulationcraft nightly build for 8.0.1, so expect rotations to change and still be kinda buggy atm.
What this is not
- This may or may not work for levelling toons. Artifact weapon specials are not supported and are not going to be supported.
- This is not a boss mod. This SpellFlash module is not going to do anything encounter-specific.
- You will have to learn how to move during fights. Addons can't move your feet for you.
- You will have to learn boss mechanics to be a successful raider. Addons won't save you from that. While SpellFlash modules like this one can help increase your damage on Patchwerk-like fights, there are better ways to press your buttons in most other boss fights.
Todo / Missing stuff
- usable items missing completely
The rotation is all wrong!
Okay, good. Don't use this, then.
I write these plugins for myself and my friends. None of us are currently raiding. I can't be bothered to find the optimal rotation for each and every player out there. I usually just use the rotations from Simulationcraft and even wrote a library to make this easier. So, while this plugin may be useful to compare your damage on a dummy to your simulated damage, it may not be useful for a particular bossfight. That's life for you.
I do not ask for donations and I do not mind anybody using my code as a basis for a new, better plugin. Go ahead!