Gives the feeling of the default floating combat text, but superpowered! See a GFY here.
- Truncate large numbers with postfix letter (126,307 -> 126k)
- Quickly identify what spell did the damage with spell icons
- Color damage numbers by damage type/school
- Small damage is smaller, crits are larger
- All configurable through in-game options menu
Proudly open-source under the MIT License. My code is your code.
Q: Can you add healing?
A: Healing will not be included, friendly nameplates are protected in Dungeons and Raids and therefore it would not be possible (or easy) to make it happen.
Q: Will you add a filter to ignore certain abilities and spells?
A: It's in now!
Nameplate Range: Restricted by Blizzard, sorry.