Welcome to DynamicCam!
DynamicCam automates camera transitions (and settings) between the many different 'situations' that your character can find themselves in.
Using the new ActionCam settings reintroduced in 7.1, experience the game in a new way! E.g.:
- Zoom slow or fast depending on mouse wheel speed.
- Use custom situations to automatically zoom in/out when indoors/outdoors.
- Use custom situations to rotate the camera while teleporting.
- Use predefined view during NPC interaction.
- A camera over shoulder offset makes your character animations look more interesting.
- Focus the camera on enemies or NPCs during interaction.
An older video demonstrating the action cam during combat:
Check out this video by Kranken Latte for an explanation of the options:
You may also want to checkout these Bellular videos:
BellularGaming (May 18, 2016): The Action Camera: WoW Legion's Hidden Gem
BellularGaming (Jan 17, 2018): FEELS NEW! Ultimate Immersive World of Warcraft Setup for Patch 7.3.5
BellularGaming (Mar 13, 2018): World of Warcraft: ACTION RPG Edition - A New Way To Enjoy WoW in 2018