DynamicCam 2.0 beta is out!
After almost one year, I have finally reached a state were it is possible to give you a first look at DynamicCam 2.0! If you want to check it out, your feedback is greatly appreciated.
But warning: Due to some fundamental changes "under the hood" your settings profiles must be modernized. Part of this Beta is to check if this modernization works flawlessly. Hence, you should make a backup copy of the file:
\World of Warcraft\_retail_\WTF\Account\<YourAccountName>\SavedVariables\DynamicCam.lua
If anything goes worng, you could then restore your settings from this backup. Furthermore, you could send us your file (on curseforge or wowinterface), so we could figure out what went wrong.
And of course:
DynamicCam automates camera transitions (and settings) between the many different 'situations' that your character can find themselves in.
Using the new ActionCam settings reintroduced in 7.1, experience the game in a new way! E.g.:
- Zoom slow or fast depending on mouse wheel speed.
- Use custom situations to automatically zoom in/out when indoors/outdoors.
- Use custom situations to rotate the camera while teleporting.
- Use predefined view during NPC interaction.
- A camera over shoulder offset makes your character animations look more interesting.
- Focus the camera on enemies or NPCs during interaction.
An older video demonstrating the action cam during combat:
Check out this video by Kranken Latte for an explanation of the options:
You may also want to checkout these Bellular videos:
BellularGaming (May 18, 2016): The Action Camera: WoW Legion's Hidden Gem
BellularGaming (Jan 17, 2018): FEELS NEW! Ultimate Immersive World of Warcraft Setup for Patch 7.3.5
BellularGaming (Mar 13, 2018): World of Warcraft: ACTION RPG Edition - A New Way To Enjoy WoW in 2018