Mount Journal Enhanced extends the ingame mount journal with some cool stuff.
- Filter mounts by an extended source, faction, type, family or expansion
- Filter unusable or unwanted mounts
- Display mounts which are actually hidden by the game (TCG, PvP, secrets etc.)
- Sort mounts by name, type or expansion (or in reverse)
- Saves filter options
- Double click list entry to summon mount
- Compact mount list
- Move equipment slot into display to save space
- Display count of character specific mounts
- Display mount related achievement points
- Freely rotate display camera around mount
- Trigger /mountspecial within the display
- Browse through mounts with Up/Down arrow keys
- Right Click on scroll buttons to quickly go to the top or bottom
- Track, display and sort by your usage statistics
- Favor all filtered mounts at once or unset them all.
- Save favorites per character.
- Auto-favor new learned mounts.
- Resize the journal window.
- Works with ElvUI
- the ridiculous fly in animation of the rider
- Have you found any bug or do you have some suggestions? Please let us know in the issue tracker on Curseforge or GitHub.
- Is your language still missing some texts? You can localize the addon into your language on Curseforge.
- Want to try out some cool new stuff earlier than everybody else? Just switch to the Beta-Channel in your Addon Updater and let us know of anything you might find in our issue tracker. After a few days without bugs the same version goes stable for everybody else.
- Are you interested in developing addons as well? Then come join us at GutHub. Don't worry about knowing nothing of LUA. It's easy to learn. ;-)