Mount Journal Enhanced
This addon extends the ingame mount journal with extra features.
- Filter mounts by an extended source, colors, faction, type, family or expansion
- Filter unusable or unwanted mounts
- Display mounts which are actually hidden by the game (TCG, PvP, secrets etc.)
- Sort mounts by name, type or expansion (or in reverse)
- Saves filter options
- Double click list entry to summon mount
- Compact mount list
- Move equipment slot into display to save space
- Display count of character specific mounts
- Display mount related achievement points
- Freely rotate display camera around mount
- Trigger /mountspecial of your mount or within the display
- Browse through mounts with Up/Down arrow keys
- Right Click on scroll buttons to quickly go to the top or bottom
- Track, display and sort by your usage statistics
- Shows mount rarity.
- Favor all filtered mounts at once or unset them all
- Save favorites per character
- Auto-favor new learned mounts
- Resize the journal window
- Works with ElvUI
- Set own notes for each mount. They're displayed within mount tooltips and the journal display.
- Change the display background to a static color
- Toggle the mount journal via the addon compartment
- the ridiculous fly in animation of the rider
- Have you found any bug or do you have some suggestions? Please let me know in the issue tracker on GitHub or Curseforge.
- Is your language still missing some texts? You can help to localize the addon into your language on Curseforge.
- Are you interested in developing addons as well? Then come join me at GitHub. Don't worry about not knowing LUA. It's easy to learn. ;-)