Simply filter duplicate messages in public channels and world channels.
At the same time, classify and browse messages with complex and specific rules.
- Filter duplicate messages in public/private/world channels. You will only see the same content from the same person once.
- You can set to allow duplicate messages to reappear after a specified number of seconds.
- Messages will be classified by custom rules and displayed in the message browser.
- With a simple and clear classification rule editor, you can collect information according to your needs.
- The message browser provides a keyword search function, and the content can be directly selected and copied (ctrl+c).
- Enable or disable the filter:
- Open the message browser: