Memoria will take a screenshot when reaching various milestones with your characters and thus will provide a retrospection about the history and achievements of your characters.
Just install it, open the options panel, set the options to your preferences and play.
Memoria should work with any WoW client language and is fully translatable. The settings of Memoria are integrated into the WoW Options panel. Memoria can take a screenshot on the following events:
- When getting a new achievement
- When getting a level up
- When reaching a new reputation level (either for each new level or for exalted only)
- When a battleground ends (either always or only when BG was won)
- When an arena match ends (either always or only when match was won)
- When finishing a mythic+ instance
- When killing a boss (either always or only once per difficulty - Memoria keeps track of already taken screenshots)
Memoria uses the WoW screenshot system for saving all taken screenshots to your local hard disk drive. Depending on your operating system and the rights of your user account, you will find the screenshots in one of the following directories:
- Your World of Warcraft install folder (usually "C:\Program Files (x86)\World of WarCraft\Screenshots")
- Your personal AppData folder (usually "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Screenshots")
- You will have to enable "show hidden folders" in your Windows Explorer settings in order to see the "AppData" folder
- Your personal picture folder
If you want to translate this addon, feel free to use the CurseForge localization system.