MarkingBarLives is an addon to help players use raid markers in parties and raids. It is designed to be simple and easy to use, while offering a wide variety of options without taking up a lot of memory.
The original MarkingBar went a long time without updates since 2015 and now some features became broken with many patches later. I used this addon many years and decided that I would upload a corrected version of this addon to share.
- Quickly mark and unmark the current target by clicking the symbol you want to assign or remove.
- Perform a Ready Check.
- Perform a Role Check.
- Announce your current marking system to instance, party, or raid chat. These messages can be customized through the gear icon or /mb options.
- While in a instance, party, or raid, place the raid flare/world markers.
- Each frame can be moved anywhere on screen and locked in place.
- Frames can have the icon order reversed or be stacked vertically.
- Frames can have the border and background completely hidden.
- Tooltips can be turned on and off.
- Tooltips can be turned on or off for announcement messages.
- Show the frames all the time, or only while you have a target.
- Show/hide the frames while alone, in a party, or in a raid group.
New features in progress, coming soon:
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and memory improvements.
- Ability to clear single flares/world markers over clearing all markers.
Brings up the options window
- /mbl options
Also brings up the options window
- /mbl reset
Resets MarkingBarLives to the default values and positions
If you find any bugs or have a suggestion, please start a ticket here: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/marking-bar-lives/issues
If you have a comment or question about the addon, please leave a comment below.