Mage Candy is a highly customizable add-on for the mage class that has many, many useful features for all mage specs. I play a mage as my main and I created this add-on as a personal tool with high accuracy in mind. In saying that, if you find anything to be inaccurate, please post as that is the main focus for this add-on. Hope you enjoy the add-on as much as I do =p
Not in your language? Mage Candy is set up for localization! Translate away and I will update Mage Candy with the latest translations as soon as I can.
- Updated for patch 7.1
- Mage Candy needs some feature pruning because some features are no longer needed, or need to be remade due to the Legion changes. As I get spare time I will be fixing up Mage Candy for Legion. Feel free to report any changes that need to be made or glitches that need fixing as it will speed up the process. Donations are also appreciated(although not needed) and will encourage me to finish updates sooner.
- Bomb Tracker - Tracks your most recent bomb talent casts on your enemies. It will track up to 5 of the most recent casted bombs so you know when the time is right to recast them.
- Polymorph Monitor - Tracks your polymorph of course. Notifies you if it expires, is broken, and even who broke it and with what ability. It also has a sound notification option and can announce a text notification to your group, if you are in one and have announce enabled. This monitor has the same smart functionality as the bomb tracker and has 100% accuracy in arenas as well.
- Curse Tracker - Tracks your and your groups debuffs and notifies you when a member of your group is afflicted with a curse. Each member of your group is resembled by a clickable class icon which glows when they are cursed. Simply click the icon to cast decurse on them.
- Water Elemental Tracker - My own version of the water elemental frame. It's not meant to be fancy, but compact and to the point, showing your water elementals target, targets health, cast bar, health and stance.
- Spellsteal Monitor - An advanced Spellsteal monitor that shows steal-able buffs on your target and/or focus target in two separate movable frames. This monitor displays the buffs as icons for easier recognition, and when you steal a spell, an animation of the spell you stole plays in the middle of your screen to make it more than obvious(if enabled). The spell you stole can also be printed on your screen. Also, there is yet a third frame that you can enable that shows all the buffs that you have stolen and their durations, until they expire or are removed.
- Mana Bar - A highly customizable mana bar. It can notify you when your mana falls below a specified percent, place markers at certain mana percentages, has a togglable health bar with a red backing to easily notice missing health amounts and more.
- Timers - Oh yeah, there are timers for pretty much everything important, like procs, durations of offensive abilities, etc. All Timers have 3 different display modes as well: Bar Style(labeled), Small Bar Style(not labeled) and Cooldown Style(self explanatory). Cooldown timers are compatible with OmniCC.
- There are a lot more features, but I will leave that for you to discover. Try Mage Candy out.
Please feel free to post any bugs you may encounter, with the lua error code if possible, so that I may squish them when I get some spare time.