M6 allows you to put custom macros on normal action bars. Unlike
/macro, you can:
- Create macros that are as long as you want.
- Create and assign bindings to as many M6 macros as you want.
- Put at most 150 M6 macros on your action bars per character specialization group.
- Use extended conditionals in your macros.
- Use additional macro commands and metacommands.
/m6 to open the configuration interface; then left/right-click on things to configure.
Try some of the following macros using M6:
/cast [+moving] Roll; Red Shado-Pan Riding Tiger
/qsequence Evasion, Cloak of Shadows
/cast [ready:Hearthstone] Hearthstone; Astral Recall
/cycleflag [btn:2] command
/cast [flag:command] Commanding Shout; Battle Shout
/cast [@tank1,help][@pet,help] Misdirection
/runmacro Other Macro Name
Made a macro that you found useful? Share it in the comments section below.