Adds descriptions for mythic keystone properties to their tooltips so you don't have to remember what they all mean.
Here's a list of dungeon modifiers and their descriptions:
- Overflowing - Healing in excess of a target's maximum health is instead converted to a heal absorption effect.
- Skittish - Enemies pay far less attention to threat generated by tanks.
- Volcanic - While in combat, enemies periodically cause gouts of flame to erupt beneath the feet of distant players.
- Necrotic - All enemies' melee attacks apply a stacking blight that inflicts damage over time and reduces healing received.
- Teeming - Additional non-boss enemies are present throughout the dungeon.
- Raging - Non-boss enemies enrage at 30% health remaining, dealing 100% increased damage until defeated.
- Bolstering - When any non-boss enemy dies, its death cry empowers nearby allies, increasing their maximum health and damage by 20%.
- Sanguine - When slain, non-boss enemies leave behind a lingering pool of ichor that heals their allies and damages players.
- Tyrannical - Boss enemies have 40% more health and inflict up to 15% increased damage.
- Fortified - Non-boss enemies have 20% more health and inflict up to 30% increased damage.
- Bursting - When slain, non-boss enemies explode, causing all players to suffer 10% of their max health in damage over 4 sec. This effect stacks.
- Grievous - When injured below 90% health, players will suffer increasing damage over time until healed above 90% health.
- Explosive - While in combat, enemies periodically summon Explosive Orbs that will detonate if not destroyed.
- Quaking - Periodically, all players emit a shockwave, inflicting damage and interrupting nearby allies.
- Relentless - Non-boss enemies are granted temporary immunity to Loss of Control effects.