This is a mod to make swapping equipment easier through popout slot menus, equip slot buttons, gear sets and automated swaps
Original description where you can find more details: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/itemrack
I do not own any copyright or similar, I just wanted to share a working classic version with you.
Since I don't play WoW anymore the support and development for this addon is discontinued
Swapping weapons in combat only works when you triggerd the swap with a hotkey, it will not work if "ItemRack equip" is called via a macro or any other way that swaps items/sets.
It's a limitation of the API, stop commenting or writing me about this!
- Check if events are enabled before switching mounted gear
- Integrate https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/itemrackautoridinggear to make mounting events more reliable. Thanks to seidhrhealz for the PR
- Fixed a problem with scripts not receiving event parameters. Thanks to plchampigny for the PR
- Revert Raised minimap button strata, so it is visible with SpartanUI (or other overhauls), since it breaks broker functionality
- Raised minimap button strate, so it is visible with SpartanUI (or other overhauls). Thanks to poptix for the PR
- Added possibility for AdiBags to create rules. Thanks to Andrew Potter for the PR
- Add option to disable set info in toolstips
- Add combat swap for sets with hotkeys
- EquipSet events triggered by hotkeys will now be able to swap weapons in combat.
- Display set info in tooltip
- Remove leftover retail functions