Report bugs and issues at https://github.com/lownignitus/iLvLr/issues
Suggestions or Input for Author? Contact via https://twitter.com/lownignitus
is an add on that has been developed to conveniently provide at-a-glance information inside of the character pane. The intended purpose is to make the gearing up process more efficient. Future development will also make this process much easier to maintain across multiple characters. Current features of iLvLr include:
- Ability to distinguish between gear of under 600 iLvl and over 600 iLvl for figuring out item Mods
- iLvL of each piece of equipment
- iLvL diplays proper upgraded iLvL for upgraded items
- Displays proper Heirloom ilvls
- iLvL indicator that is color coded to indicate which items are holding you back the most (red - low; white - avg; green - above average, Now outlined to help with seeing on some custom UI backgrounds).
- Average thresh hold for iLvL indicator currently hard set to +/-10 of average equipped iLvL (determined by the typical 13 jump of each set of gear)
- Durability indicator added to replace deprecated add on DurabilityHelper, this is also able to be toggled.
- Durability coloring matches that of the armored man from default UI. Green is safe, Yellow is alert, Red is Broken.
- Missing Enchant and Gem indicators implemented to determine if you are missing any enchants or gems
- (Profession specific mods removed)
Gem/Enchant indicator takes into consideration your profession for Blacksmith sockets and Enchanters ring enchants
- Takes into account belt buckles
- (Blizz UI handles now)
Item Quality outline. Ability to toggle off for custom UIs.
Slash commands are supported, but limited. The /ilvlr prefix is required and will also give version information and a list of acceptable arguments for the slash commands.
Future development possibilities includes, but is not limited to:
- Optimized code
Currency and Money data broker to track CP/HP and Gold, Silver, and Copper on all characters Currency tracker will also have a CP/HP weekly cap indicator as well
- Data broker implemented to track all characters iLvL (equipped)
Data broker implemented to track all characters Level, XP, XP to Level, and rest XP Data broker implemented to record the profession and skill level of that profession and provide linking of all characters
- More slash commands to allow customization of each module to some extent such as show/hide/alert modes
- Customization interface that will allow color, location, and size customizations
- Gem/Enchant indicator changed from letters to icons to allow easy:
- Slot count
- Gem count
- Color count
- Gem quality observation with colored borders
- Correct color indicator (This might happen, but many people gem different colors as the gems reward more than the bonus)
- Equipped iLvL on inspect of another player (this will only show equipped iLvL. This will display in the inspect pane and possibly the tool tip)
I only ask you to be patient as I have a wife, kids, full-time job, college, and 10 85's in my raiding guild. Skill Helper is being worked on actively, but nothing is completed to a point of satisfaction to pass through my own standards.