REQUIRES HandyNotes to be installed.
I know it's missing some things, it will be fixed later (probably).
You can now move the search thing, just shift-left click the magnifying glass to the left of the search window and drag it to wherever, Use /npcs reset to reset it if you drag it somewhere weird.
Shows various npcs on the map and minimap. Bankers, auctioneers, vendors, flightmasters, mailboxes, profession and class trainers and others.
Adds a movable button to the map for quick toggling of various npcs. Use shift + left click to drag it around and move it if needed.
I've also added a minimap button which can be disabled in the options if you don't like it.
- Right-clicking the minimap button or typing in /npcs will pull up search window where you can search for items and locate nearby vendors that sell them.
- Typing in an item name will show a list of items that match your search.
- Clicking on the item will then show a list of vendors that sell that item and their distance from you.
- Left-clicking a vendor will place a TomTom waypoint set to their position., middle-clicking a vendor will show all items being sold by them, right-clicking will take you back to the item list.
- Clicking the z button at the bottom will list all vendors in your current zone.
If you have any problems then please file a ticket. Also be sure to include class, faction, client language just in case it's needed.
I've started to flag which mailboxes faction specific and should only show to their correct faction. Let me know if I've missed any or flagged one for the wrong faction.
- Right-clicking on a marker will set a waypoint if TomTom is present and enabled.
- Settings can be found under Interface -> Addons -> HandyNotes -> Plugins -> NPCs or by typing in /npcs options