Please use the ticket system on Curse Forge to report bugs. Even better, if you'd like to contribute to Group Calendar 5, please follow the Source link over to GitHub where you can clone the repository and begin making your own changes. I don't quite know how pull requests work out yet, so be patient if you're among the first to attempt to contribute, and maybe guide me if you can.
About Group Calendar 5
- Compatible with the built-in calendar and web-based armory calendars
- Supports guild, teams, and communities
- View and edit events using local or server dates and times
- Reminders for upcoming events and cooldowns
- View events and get reminders while on your alts
- Easy invite management to track group composition
- Quickly invite players to the raid from the attendance list
- Set level limits and duration for events
- Analog clock with date on the minimap button for attractive timekeeping
- Track tradeskill cooldowns
- Export your calendar to the iCalendar format for use in external applications or web calendars
Group Calendar 5 is built around the WoW calendar database, giving you the ability to use it while other guild/community members use the built-in calendar. Other players will see your events in the WoW calendar and will be able to sign up for them using the Blizzard UI. Likewise, Group Calendar will show events other players create and you can sign up for them regardless of how they were created.