f2p frame can be divided into two parts.
The first one is responsible for tracking of money and some items in bags and bank. The items are believed to be chosen as being of interest for f2p players - both veteran players (players whose subscription time has run out) and trial players (players who never had an active subscription).
The second tracks reputation for main factions, as well as possessing the reputation bag. Icon type and saturation corresponds to obtained reputation and having the corresponding bag:
- if it's unsaturated bag icon that means the bag is not unlocked yet,
- If it's saturated bag icon that means the bag is unlocked but character doesn't have it;
- if it's saturated tabard that means that the bag is in possession of character and reputation with that faction isn't exalted, and
- if it's unsaturated tabard that means that the bag is in possession of character and reputation with that faction is capped.
- reduction of amount of used frames,
- adding/removing of item tracking,
- additional icons for currently equipped tabard, as well as for the tabard that will be equipped after exiting the combat,
- ability to toggle visibility of icons by reputation,
- clicking tabard will also set that reputation for tracking above xp-bar,
- ability to toggle whether for bar display to use obtained reputation or missing reputation,
- some else.