The addon is a plugin for EskaTracker which adds the tracking of quests and others objectives such as world quest, scenario, dungeon and keystone (mythic +).
- Sorting quests by distance and by group
- Filtering quests by zone (not enabled by default)
- TomTom support
- World Quests
- Keystone (Mythic +)
- Bonus objectives
Bug reports & Feature requests
Thank to use the ticket tracker for reporting a bug or requesting a feature.
Q: Why the quest item icons contained within the tracker are not interactive ?
A: Following to Blizzard restrictions, i cannot to make them interactive (uses the item) without causing taint errors and issues to tracker. So the solution has been simply to:
- Display the item texture with its tooltip for noticing this quest has an item.
- Let the interactive part to quest items bar which has been specially designed for that (see the next question on how to create it).
Q: Where is the quest items bar ?
A: By default, this one isn't created. You need to follow these steps for achieving that.
- Go in the EskaTracker options.
- Go in the 'Action Bars' tree category.
- Create a new 'Action Bar'. Choose the name you want (e.g, quest items).
- Go in the options of action bar newly created, you can here change its settings.
- To finish, you need to link the quest items to this action bar. So go in 'Actions Buttons' Tab -> 'Category Mode' then check 'Quest items'.
- Now, you can enjoy your quest items bar.