(For Bug Reports: Link)
New in v1.4:
- More bug fixes!
- Export entire transmogs to either MogIt or to your chat window! You can export other people's transmogs too, to see how they did theirs and what items they used.
New in v1.3:
- Localizations! Most of the localizations in place are machine-translated and need some human love. If you are willing to help please submit a ticket via the appropriately provided links in the addon's description.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
New in v1.2:
- Revamped the code a little, it's a little bit more organized (makes updating it a little easier)
- New slash commands: /dr now opens the dressing room by itself, /drf allows you to configure the add-on. (Use /drf help to show chat options)
- It is now possible to configure automatically undressing when the Dressing Room is first opened.
- It is now possible to configure automatically undressing when changing targets and model race/gender.
- It is now possible to configure whether undressing will show your character's actual skivvies or apply a more "conservative" outfit. This is being done in case you don't want to see your underwear constantly! This does not apply to removing pieces of armor with the removal menu.
This addon allows you to do the following:
- Remove clothing from your dressing room character - useful for previewing shirts and pants under a robe
- Switch to a target model - useful for seeing a character through druid forms or trying armor on the other gender.
- Change your model's race or gender - useful for seeing your character and his/her gear as another race. (Currently very buggy)
These functions are part of the Blizzard API but rarely used, but can be extremely useful depending on the situation.
- There is an issue if the target moves out of range; the model can no longer be manipulated or used. Blizzard's UI code will now revert the model's appearance to your own when you swap races, but the bugs disallowing you to put on or take off items previously have been fixed.
- Swapping races of a target who uses hidden shoulders or helmet may be a bit quirky.
This add-on is designed to be very small and lightweight and should be compatible with any other add-on as long as the dressing room is not completely replaced.