Dominos is an addon that replaces your main bar with movable parts that offer additional customization. Dominos is used primarily for its action bars, which feature:
- Customizable layout settings (spacing, vertical bars, opacity, scale, etc)
- Customizable action bar paging (so that you can change what your bars do when shapeshifted, etc)
- Customizable visiblity (so that you can make bars transparent, or show up only when in combat, etc)
- Masque support for button styling, with individual settings per bar
- LibKeyBound is implemented for quickly binding keys
- Any other addon that works on Blizzard UI for action buttons should also work with Dominos, too. This includes things like tullaRange, AdiButtonAuras, and OmniCC
The main options menu in Dominos can be found by either right clicking the
minimap icon or via the
/dominos slashcommand. On the main options menu,
you will find sections for configuring shared bar settings and profiles.
Moving Stuff Around
To move around or hide bars, you will want to enter configuration mode. You can do this by either one of the following ways
- Left clicking the minimap button
- Clicking Confugure Bars... from the main options menu (accessible from /dominos)
- Using the slash command /dominos config
- Once in configuration mode, you can drag around bars using your mouse
Customizing Individual Bars
Most per bar settings can be found in context menus. To access these settings, right click or alt left click the bar in configuration mode.
Dominos implements support for LibKeyBound for quickly binding keys. Quick Binding mode can be entered by either the standard keybound shortcut (/kb) or by clicking the Bind Keys... button in the main options menu.
Dominos provides a large set of slash commands for usage in macros and bulk adjustments. The complete set of slash commands can be found on the wiki
Source code for the addon can be found on GitHub. Contributions are welcome (though I can be picky 😊).