When fishing in Darkmoon Isle, Darkmoon Draughts and Tinctures can be looted randomly inside Sealed Darkmoon Crates. They are also preset in reward from one-time quest Silas' Secret Stash but the most reliable source is Faldar Willowshade in Darkmoon Island. Low level players have benefit from Darkmoon Draughts and Tinctures, so wrote an addon for easier use of them.
- Tracks Darkmoon Draughts and Tinctures also in bank;
- Tracks Darkmoon currencies - Darkmoon Game Token(both in bank and bags),Darkmoon Daggermaw (both in bank and bags) and Darkmoon Faire Ticket;
- Shift-click (or ctrl-click) to enable repositioning of Darkmoon Elixirs frame by dragging;
- Several display options available in Interface Options for the addon;
- Show/Hide button for hiding of Darkmoon consumables and currencies;
- Slash commands "/dme add itemname" and "/dme remove itemname" for adding and removing of other items(including but not limited to usable items) to track. Adding can be done only if item currently is in possession of character.
- option for optimized dynamic display. That would preserve display the placement of tincture above draught if they are of the same type but collapsing otherwise;
- slash commands "/dme addglobal itemname" and "/dme removeglobal itemname" for making adding/removing of the same button for all characters;
- slash commands "/dme addID itemID" and "/dme removeID itemID" for making/removing button based on itemID instead of name. That way button for item could be added even without possession of the item;
- slash commands "/dme addglobalID itemID" and "/dme removeID itemID" for making/removing button based on itemID instead of name, and affecting all characters;
- buttons for specific spells, like Innkeeper's Daughter, heirloom mount, water-walking mounts, mounts with added functionality. like repair, transmogrification, grey item buyers.