Cell is a unique raid frame addon inspired by CompactRaid.
I love CompactRaid so much, but it seems to be abandoned. And I made Cell, hope you enjoy. Some ideas are from other great raid frame addons, such as Aptechka, Grid2. Cell is not meant to be a lightweight or powerful (like VuhDo, Grid2) raid frames addon. It's easy to use and good enough for you (hope so).
- Layouts: auto switch for party, raid, battleground and roles.
- Customizable Appearance: textures, colors and alphas.
- Built-in Click-Castings: supports keyboard and multi-button mouse.
- Indicators: dozens of built-in indicators and unlimited custom indicators (icon, bar, rect, text, icons).
- Raid Debuffs: debuffs priority and glow.
- Useful Raid Tools: ready check, countdown, rebuff, death report, marks, battleres.
- Sexy Options UI: I mean yes it's pretty darn good!
- Compatibility: Class Colors, OmniCD and of course, WAs.
Not supported and probably won't be included in the future
- Sort raid by name/class/role
- Custom border
- Blizzard style icons
- Addons like Clique, BigDebuffs
Use /cell for more information.