OmniCD is a new lightweight party cooldown tracker. Type
/omnicd to open the option panel.
- Adjust cooldowns and show spells that match current spec/talents, pvp status, equipped trinkets, and Azerite/Essence
- Detect all in-game dynamic cooldown reduction and adjust timers on the fly, e.g., Anger Management, Ineffable Truth(8.3 corruption). Watch it in action
- Display shared cooldowns on trinket & racial
- Display overlay/timer for Forbearance & Hypothermia
- Highlight icons for the actual duration of the buff
- Auto attaches to either the party or raid frames. Works on any sort mode
- Sort icons by spell type priority
- Custom spell editor
- Sync mode
- ElvUI, Tukui, ShadowUF, Grid2, VuhDo, Z-Perl, Aptechka support (limited to 5-man group)
Are you big Darkness?
You can select either the base or talent modified spell, or both. To ignore normal Sac., check Ultimate Sacrifice only. (Cover of Darkness, Ultimate Sac., Detainment, Dome of Light, Dead of Winter)
Supported spell types
- Spells with charges
- Spells that can activate before triggering it's cooldown, e.g., Presence of Mind
- Spells replaced by talents, e.g., Iceform
- Spells modified by talents, e.g., Blessed Hands, Cover of Darkness
- Limited support: Command Demon and Command Pet abilities display the most recently used spell as pet swaps can happen during combat
If a party member has OmniCD installed, cooldown reduction by spending resources will sync for better accuracy. Almost exclusive to Rogues, the amount of combo points used on a finishing move can vary which effect how much time is reduced on your cooldown. Without sync every finishing move is considered a 5 pointer. Other class spells with this behavior such as Arms Execute has little to no impact.
- Issues or requests: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/omnicd/issues
- Help translate: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/omnicd/localization
- PAB by Kollektiv, OmniBar by Jordons
- Special thanks to everyone who took time to report issues and help translate.