OmniCD is a new lightweight party cooldown tracker. PAB-themed, but has nothing in common internally.
/omnicd to open the option panel.
- Show spells that match current spec, talents, and pvp status
- Detect all in-game cooldown reduction and auto adjust timer (e.g., Anger Management). Watch it in action
- Display shared cooldown on trinket & racial
- Auto attaches to either the party or raid frames. Works on any sort mode
- GUI option panel
- Customization for icon appearance and layout
- Enable addon by group type, size and zone
- Choose from the list of spells you want to track
- Sort icons by spell type
- Masque, ElvUI, ShadowUF support
Are you big Darkness?
You can select either the base or talent modified spell, or both. To ignore normal Sac., check Ultimate Sacrifice only. Tooltip will show the talent name and description instead when a spell modifying talent is taken.
Supported spell types
- All PvP trinkets and Racial abilities
- Spells with charges
- Spells that can activate before triggering it's cooldown (e.g., PoM)
- Spells replaced by talents (e.g., Iceform)
- Spells modified by talents (e.g., Blessed Hands, Cover of Darkness)
- Limited support: Command Demon and Command Pet abilities display the most recently used spell as pet swaps can happen during combat.
If a party member has OmniCD installed, cooldown reduction by spending resources will sync for better accuracy
Almost exclusive to Rogues, the amount of combo points used on a finishing move can vary which effect how much time is reduced on your cooldown. Without sync every finishing move is considered a 5 pointer. Other class spells with this behavior such as Rampage and Arms Execute has little to no impact.
Additionally sync allows you to retrieve spec/talents even if your party is in another zone and update changes on the fly.
Special thanks to all the people who took time to report issues and help translate.
PAB by Kollektiv, OmniBar by Jordons
- Issues or requests: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/omnicd/issues
- Help translate: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/omnicd/localization