Auto Loot Assist enables auto loot for loot windows generated by the following skills:
- Rogue: Pick Pocket
- Professions: Disenchant, Milling, Prospecting
To avoid confusion, here's a little check list::
1. What kind of looter are you?
- auto looter: You use WoW auto loot. This won't change anything for you. -> You don't need this addon.
- manual looter: You don't use WoW auto loot because you want to inspect your loot before putting it into your inventory. -> You propably shouldn't use this addon, but read the next question to be sure.
- shift-looter: WoW auto loot is disabled, but for most of the time you auto loot by clicking shift (or alt/ctrl depending on your setting). -> You're on the right way and it leads to the next question.
2. What about your toon?
- You play a rogue and you like to pick your enemies' pockets quickly. -> You can do so now!
- You are a enchanter/scribe/jewelcrafter, and you are annoyed of having to loot every single item when disenchanting/milling/prospecting. -> This addon was made for you.