Auditor is a nifty addon that tracks your incoming and outgoing money from a variety of sources, and provides an easy to use Data Broker interface to choose whose data you would like to look at, and for what time period. It is, essentially, MoneyFu for those who have obsessive information disorder. Like me. Yes, I *must* know how much I spent on training last week. Why? I dunno. But I must.
If you use FuBar then just grab Broker2FuBar, and Auditor will merrily show up as it always has done for you, once you have enabled it in the Broker2FuBar options.
- LDB at last! Yes, your eyes don't deceive you. Probably.
- Money tracking, and lots of it.
- Data separated by realm.
- Character totals.
- Combined totals.
- Clickable tooltip to customise what you can and can't see.
- Ability to look at all your characters' specific data from any of your other characters on that realm.
- Accounts can be viewed per session, day, last seven days, or in their full, all-time glory.
- Cash notification options.
- Optional auto-repairs (per-character preference).
- Optional auto-sell for grey items (per-realm preference).
- Time offsets, so you can set Auditor to reset when dailies reset!
- Many things. Just get it and see!
What does Auditor track?
- Loot money! Whether you are solo, in a party or in a raid.
- Vendor money! Stuff you buy from or sell to vendors.
- Quest money! Money you gain from quests, and money you spend on quests (e.g. the Scholomance Key quest).
- Trade money! Doing enchants or transmutes? Yep, it catches money exchanged in trade.
- Mail money! Sending money to/from your alts or friends? Tracked.
- AH money! At last, both outgoing AND incoming Auction House money is tracked.
- Training money! How much did you spend on training and respecs? Do you care? Well, you'll know anyway.
- Flight money! Spent a day flying about Azeroth? See how much you should claim back on your tax expenses.
- Repairs money! See how much money you really spent on repairing your kit after those instances.
- Unknown money! Money gained/lost, but for whatever reason, Auditor can't work out where it's from. Better than nothing, anyway.
- Reconciliation money! That's money for when you just installed Auditor, and it has to account for the cash you have right now, or for when you crashed, or were logged on at a friend's house. It's all good.
- Guild Bank money! Money you deposit or withdraw from your Guild Bank. Exciting, I know.
- LFG reward money! Guild contributions money! Reforging money!
When does it track it for?
Auditor tracks your money:
- Per session.
- Per day.
- Per last-seven-days.
- And all-time.