An audio-prompt rules writer.
Intended mainly to be useful for visually impaired players.
Allows for writing of rules to play audio prompts in-order and based on conditionals set for each sound file. Being developed under the guidance of and pertaining to the needs of twitch.tv/BlindlyPlayingGames
The following chat command will load an extension into the currently used specification of your character:
"/aq load extensionname"
Current Extensions are:
- "healthmonitor" - Health Monitor for Raid, Party, World and PvP. (player = '1' in party, party1 = '2', otherwise pertaining to 'raidX' raid number)
- "manamonitor" - Alerts users when their mana rises or drops below 50%, 20% and 10% mana.
- "crowdcontrol" - Alerts when you are "stunned" "disoriented" "silenced" or for example "nature locked".
- "beastmastery" - Beast Mastery Frenzy and Barbed Shot charge tracker.
- "restorationdruid" - Cooldown tracking for Restoration Druid.
- "restorationshaman" - Cooldown tracking for Restoration Shaman.
- "holypaladin" - Cooldown tracking for Holy Paladin.
- "holypriest" - Cooldown tracking for Holy Priest
- "mistweaver" - Most coolddowns tracked for Mistweaver monk.
- "classicpriest" - WoW Classic priest cooldown tracking, includes racials.
- "classicpaladin" - WoW Classic paladin cooldown tracking.
- "classicdruid" - WoW Classic druid cooldown tracking.
- "extras" - Just [Gladiator Medallion] cooldown for now.
- "gps" - Informs player if they leave a spirit healer resurrection zone while ghost. Press Alt+Ctrl+Shift+C to hear the direction you are facing (outside of PvP instances)
- "killingblow" - Plays a sound when you deal a killing blow to another player. Uses refreshing the combat log chat window for full-accuracy (but you probably don't play with that open).
Extensions are per specialization--The commands to load extensions need to be typed in chat once for each spec you will be using them on.
"/aq remove extensionname" to uninstall for the current specialization.
"/aq hush" or "/aq stop" will squelch the prompts.
"/aq go" or "/aq start" will turn the prompts back on.
Please contact me if you need help with setup, or want to request extensions for yourself or a blind player that you know. email@example.com
-- Shoutout to Slyckety and others for voluntary testing!! Often can't do this without the help.