Adds a filterable lists of world quests and their rewards to quest log on the world map. So you can easily browse through all the world quests available to you.
- Emissary Quests - Only show world quests that are a criteria for a current emissary quest. Can right click this filter to select only a specific emissary quest.
- Time Remaining - Shows world quests that have less then 6 hours remaining (duration configurable in options panel).
- Artifact Power - Shows world quests that reward an item that increases Artifact Power.
- Loot - Shows world quests that reward an equipable item. Can right click this filter to have it show items that are an item level upgrade over your currently equipped item.
- Order Resources - Shows world quests that reward Order Resources.
- Gold - Shows world quests that reward Gold.
- Items - Shows world quests that reward non-equipable items, ex: Blood of Sargeras.
- Faction - Shows world quests that reward reputation with that Faction. Doesn't show world quest that don't provide reputation at your current standing. Disabled by default.
- PvP - Shows world quests for PvP. Disabled by default.
- Professions - Shows world quests for professions. Disabled by default.
- Pet Battles - Shows world quests for pet battles. Disabled by default.
Multiple filters can be selected by shift clicking on them. When multiple are selected a world quest has to only match one of the filters.
The configuration panel can be accessed in the Interface settings, or by the command /awq.
- Display at the top of the Quest Log - Toggle if the world quest list is displayed above or below regular quests in the quest log
- Only show World Quests for the current zone - If toggled will only display world quests for the current zone, instead of all world quests.
- Show World Quests on every map - If toggled will show all world quests on maps outside of the Broken Isles.
- Show World Quest POI icons on the Broken Isles map - If toggled will show world quest icons on the Broken Isles map.
- Hide filtered World Quest POI icons on the world map - If toggled will hide world quests icons on the world map for quests that are filtered out.
- Hide untracked World Quest POI icons on the world map - If toggled will only show world quests icons on the world map for quests that are tracked.
- Always show hovered World Quest POI icon - If toggled it will show the world quest icon for world quests hovered in the list while Broken Isles map or while hidden by one of the previous options.
- Show only upgrades for Loot filter - If toggled the loot filter will by default only show upgrades, can still right click filter to show all items.
- Time Remaining Filter Duration - Maximum duration for world quests to show with the time remaining filter.
- Sort Method - Sort World Quests by this criteria.
- Enabled Filters - Controls which filters are displayed on the quest list.
- Per-character configuration - Wehn enabled the settings while be used for only this character.