The idea behind the action camera is pretty solid, but it's implementation requires a little to much micromanagement zooming in and out to be worth using... so I automated it!
v.20 is a slight redesign that retains yet expands on the old functionality.
"/acp config" opens a lightweight options menu to customize how the action camera will behave.
ActionCamPlus handles three states:
- On foot
- In Combat
In each of these states there are a few options that can be turned on or off such as:
- Over the shoulder camera (the main actioncam effect)
- Camera Pitch (vertical camera offset)
- Enemy Focusing
- Camera Distance Recall
There are also a few other things:
- Variable transition speed: "acp ts <# from 1-50>"
- Manual camera scroll speed: "/acp zs <# from 1-50>"
- Support for Druids' Travel/Flight Form
- Still fully toggleable: "/acp" or in the "Other" section of your keybinds menu.
Note: Addon Control Panel users can use "/acpl" or "/actioncamplus" for all the commands to avoid conflicts.
Please leave a comment if you have any problems or ideas for other features/improvements!