After months of slow progress, I'm ready to release a Beta version of KuronaBars. It's got most of the features I was hoping for, now I just need some feedback! The ability to move around your buttons will let you stop using Aura Mastery for tracking of some abilities.
KuronaBars is a bit different than the other action bar addons out there.
- Move each LAS button where you want. Size it however you like.
- Each button should "remember" it's location based on the skill name, even if you swap it's position in the LAS bar.
- Movable Right/Left secondary bars. Each bar holds 12 shortcuts.
- Movable "Floating" Action bar for specific actions.
- Vehicle Controls show up in the main LAS bar.
- "Show only in combat" option lets you hide most of the LAS button until you are in combat.
- "Hide when on cooldown" option hides ability while on cooldown, it will apear when it's nearly ready to use.
- The default behavior prevents clicking on buttons so you can move them towards the center of your screen, but you can enable clicking with the "Allow button clicking" option
- Included is the KuronaPets addon and KuronaMounts addon.
- ??? More coming soon.
type /kbars or click the interface menu button to bring up the options.
- Limited testing, please give feedback.
- This addon replaces the carbine actionbar addon which houses the Player resources. ATM you'll need to use another addon for resources.