The addon is supposed to show everything related to interrupting in an intuitive and uncomplicated way.
- Green bar for interruptable casts
- Red bar for uninterruptable casts
- Purple bar for Moment of Opportunity
- Small blue bars represent interrupt armor and turn green when destroyed, yellow when you did it
- Random, but consistent icons (deactivatable)
- Target prioritizing
- Highlighting: highlighted casts are orange and play an optional sound
Setup a macro like this for highlighting in fight:
/interruptor highlight 0
0 - no sound
1 - less annoying sound
2 - more annoying sound
Alternatively you can set it up outside of combat by including the spell name in quotes:
/interruptor highlight 0 "Smash"
Use the command with the same sound option to deactivate again.
- Esc > Interruptor
- Move and scale both Castbar and IA Container (find the corner)
- Change Targeting Priority Order
- Activate or deactivate icons
- Distribution Value: Each number has a different but consistent icon distribution. Useful to change when different casts of a boss have the same or similar icons.
- Deactivate Default Castbars
- Show Interrupt Armor only during casts
- NEW: Select special icon for MoO or keep icon from previous cast
- Change all the colors and textures
- Build your own look or create a profile on the basis of a predefined one
- If you like designing, go to %Appdata%/NCSOFT/Wildstar/Addons/Interruptor/Style and insert your own textures. (Tutorial may come in the future) Feel free to send me your results to include them in the addon!
- more on highlighting, blacklisting and functioning like boss mods
- some communication/coordination system
- display a bar for the recharging interrupt armor (may be impossible?)
- Arcane Shock is not counted as proper interrupt, can't be tracked
Note: Most of the textures are taken with permission from here.