Iakoni's Skill Changer: This addon will allow you to SAVE and EQUIP skill sets.
Look and feel integrates well with ESO default.
- SAVE and EQUIP up to 10 skill sets
- Customise skillset name and icons
- Preview the skills you have saved when selecting the sets
- Look and feel meant to integrate with the default ESO UI.
- Keybindings added to controls under section "Iakoni's Skill Changer" for quick equipping.
- Added a keybind section to switch both gear and skills, if you have Gear Changer installed.
Drop me some feedback if you like! Contact me if I am online if you want to chat.
I drew inspiration heavily from Wykkyd's Outfitter mod, which doesn't work for me anymore.
Got tired of looking around for a mod I liked and decided to make one for myself.
If you like it, take a look at its sister addon, "Iakoni's Gear Changer" which does the same thing but for gearsets.
1. Equip skills on your skill bar.
2. Select a set by clicking on the set icon.
3. Click [Save].
4. Preview the saved skills.
5. Remember to also swap to the 2nd actionbar and save it to the same set.
6. Click [Equip] to change to the selected set. The other actionbar will change when you switch to it.
Hope you enjoy it!
North American Servers