The Legend of Zelda - Two Worlds is a large-scale, single player adventure map inspired by "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past". The main focus of the map is the "dark world", a twisted and hostile version of the normal world. The map is designed to be very open world, to the point where you can complete any of the first three dungeons in whatever order you choose. This map is designed for people with experience and understanding of Terraria, but not meant to be too challenging in terms of parkour or fighting. Estimated time to complete this map is 4-6 hours.
How to download:
- Download the map from the link given above
- Place the world file in your Terraria worlds folder (found from User -> Documents -> My Games -> Terraria -> Worlds)
- Create a new softcore character
- A large open world filled with secrets
- Four large dungeons, each with its own boss fight
- Many unique puzzles and challenges
- Attention to detail
- Doesn't require any 3rd party programs
- Use a softcore character
- Trash your starting items when you enter the map
- No building, crafting, or mining (you can destroy things without a pickaxe though, such as cobweb)
- There is a boss in every dungeon. You cannot spawn the boss outside its room, and cannot go forward without beating the boss first.
- There are no levers that kill you; all levers have a purpose.
Terraria Community Forums Thread
- Special thanks to everyone who helped us test the map