Supplement for the default game maps. A secondary map interface with lore and champion locations, random game crashing bugs, and an endless list of possible improvements.
Installation: Unzip in the Data/GUI/Custom/Flash directory and restart the client. Icon defaults to the topbar, near the compass. Can be opened by clicking on it, or holding ctrl while opening your standard map.
Warning: It may randomly crash your game, when opening it be willing to accept that you may see the desktop instead.
- Minimap mode: Resize until the sidebar vanishes and it will follow your character around while you’re in the visible zone
- View maps for other zones: Click on the zone transition icons (green) to move between maps (exclaimation marks mean a map isn’t available)
- Keyboard shortcut: Hold control while opening the default map, whatever your binding is (Ctrl+M by default)
- Customizable and extendible: Add maps, data or custom icons without needing a recompile (probably causes most of those crashes unfortunately)
- Provided datasets: Near comprehensive survey of provided maps, as well as data for some unmapped instances (ready for future maps or search feature)
- Lore and Champions: Automaticly update as you complete them
- Krampus spawns: Available during event (file skipped if event is not running)
- Maps for all open world zones (including hubs and New Dawn)