🍔🥛😴 This is a mod to allow your household Sims and NPCs to take better care of their needs and hobby before getting uncomfortable from their motives going too low.
- So now you may focus on playing a story or doing other challenges without seeing your Sims starving or exhausting themselves.😁
- Saved sims would have less need loss and higher need gain when you see them again.
Now consisting of (You can pick and choose what to install) :
- Baby Care (Base Game): More attentive to nearby babies' needs; less need loss/ higher need gain when you reload the household again.
- Bladder (Base Game)
- Chat (Base Game Compatible): Higher priority of other socials; Lower priority of vampire socials
- Cook And Grab Food (Base Game Compatible): Higher priority of grab food instead of making new dishes; Lower priority of making dessert or baking
- Energy (Base Game)
- Fun Need (Base Game)
- Gardening (Base Game): Slightly higher autonomy for gardening
- Hobby (Base Game Compatible): Slightly higher autonomy for various activities
- Hunger (Base Game)
- Hygiene (Base Game) Also works for Mermaid because Mermaid's hydration relies on Hygiene
- Less Risky Woohoo (Base Game Compatible): Lower priority of risky locations
- Minor Needs (Base Game): Thirst, Hands Hygiene, Oral Hygiene
- Nausea (Base Game)
- NPC Care (Base Game Compatible): Higher romantic autonomy for dates, better need care for invited sims
- Pet Needs (Cats and Dogs)
- Plant Sim Water (Base Game)
- Servo Needs (University)
- SmallAnimalANDLivestockNeeds (Base Game Compatible): Works for any minor pets and animals from My First Pet Pack, and Livestock from Cottage Living Pack
- Social Need (Base Game)
- Spellcaster Need (Realm of Magic)
- Toddler Care (Base Game)
- Vampire Needs (Vampire)
- Werewolf Needs (Werewolf)
All Chingyu Infos You Need:
▶ I need to see a screenshot or LE report to help you figure out what's wrong!
👁🗨 My Official Site
If You Like My Mods, Please Consider:
-------Be sure to agree to my TOU before you download and use my mods -------
- Extract the downloaded zip and PUT any package you want into less than FIVE folders deep in your Mod Folder. Do NOT keep the zip in your Mod folder!