A sudoku solver for use in Tok's Proving Grounds.
- Left clicking a grid cell highlights the cell as active and enters keyboard input mode.
- In input mode, type a digit 1-9 to set the active cell value. Space bar or 0 clears the cell.
- To change the active cell, left click another cell or use the arrow keys or AWSD.
- To exit input mode, press the Return (or Enter) key.
- Right clicking a cell clears it.
- When the cursor is over a grid cell, the scroll wheel can be used to change the cell's value.
- Right clicking or using the scroll wheel will end input mode, if it is active.
- The SOLVE button searches for a solution that fits the current grid values.
- While a solution is displayed, the UNSOLVE button will revert the grid to its prior state.
- The RESET button clears the entire grid.
- The grid state is persistent between logins.
- All addon functionality is available via chat commands. Commands are listed below.
- Most commands have one letter abbreviations.
- For the value command, the digit may be 0 or omitted to clear the cell.
- For the assignment commands (row, column, region), an empty cell is represented by 0 in the digit string, and trailing 0s are not necessary. For example, the following command would set the middle 3 cells of the fourth row: /tokker row 4 000257
- Successive commands which directly affect the grid may be combined onto a single line. Commands are separated by commas. The following commands may be combined: row, column, region, value, solve, unsolve, print, reset.
- Example: suppose you notice that one of the clues you used to solve a grid is in the wrong cell, all the steps to fix the problem could be combined into one line:
/tokker u, v 2 3, v 2 4 9, s, p
Command list (abbreviation letters are underlined):
/tokker - toggles the Smooth Tokker window open or closed
/tokker row [n] [digits] - fills in row [n] using the string of [digits]
/tokker column [n] [digits] - fills in column [n] using the string of [digits]
/tokker region [n] [digits] - fills in 3x3 region [n] using the string of [digits]
/tokker value [r] [c] [digit] - sets the grid cell with row [r] and column [c] to [digit]
/tokker solve - finds a solution that fits the current grid values
/tokker unsolve - reverts a solved grid to its prior state
/tokker print - prints the grid state to the chat window
/tokker reset - clears the grid
/tokker scale [x] - sets the scale factor for the Smooth Tokker window to [x]
/tokker autoprint - toggles autoprint: when activated, prints the grid state to chat after each command
/tokker help - prints graphical interface usage and further help topics to chat
/tokker help config - prints details on the configuration commands
/tokker help text - prints details on the text interface
/tokker help commands - prints the complete list of chat commands