Uploaded by OleManMerxi
Uploaded Jul 16, 2013
Game Version 2.3
Size 669.05 KB
Supported Game Versions
- Changed offslot checkbox behaviour 22.214.171.124: Bug fixes:
- Fixed the drag and dropping of items in the slots Thanks raie@blightweald Feature addition:
- You can open the mass replacement window by middle clicking on the gadget button. Thanks raie@blightweald
- Updated support for dynamic number of Roles thanks to mhenlo for the code. Added 7 bag support thanks to hellshound38 for the code.
- Updated many of the events to the new event system.
- Added Support for SL Soul Images Added Support for up to 20 roles.
- cloak fix
- Added preliminary cape handling. Enjoy ;)
- Replaced a deprecated event trigger. Compatibility Mode is no longer necessary.
- Fixed a bug that affected new buttonbar creation
- Overhauled the underlying code
- Attached to libWykkyd library, which must be enabled for this addon to function
- Fixed a bug with button bars during combat. If you enter combat with then extended... they're stuck until you exit combat now, instead of throwing an error ;)
- Cleaned up equipment icons in the management window
- Added proper equipment rarity borders to the management window
- Changed the "ignore slot" image to a lock, instead of a big red X
- Added "Alert" functionality, so you can announce your role/gear changes to Raid, Group, Yell or Say
- Cleaned up the management window form quite a bit
- fixed a typo
- Added controls to lock the addon during combat and prevent errors.
- Fixed an error message when left clicking a buttonbar without having configured any buttons yet.
- Fixed "ignore confusion" when switching between multiple ButtonBar configurations.
- Added: Blue highlight on anchors when configuring their respective sets
- Added: Icon shifting for anchors to show the last equipped Set
- Fixed an issue with equipping Totems.
- Corrected an error message when item couldn't be found during equip
- Expand directions other than RIGHT should now function properly
- Delete functionality should now behave properly
- Tooltip errors should now happen less frequently when items can't be found
Should be compatible with game versions 1.9 through 2.0