- Fixed the classIcon error that people were having due to the new primalist class(Thank you Madyx for testing!)
- Fixed some bugs in the mass replacement tool(mainly to do with 2h/mh-oh combos)
- Re-sorted the weapon slots since they weren't mirroring the official UI(Thank you Ambi@Typhiria)
- We be 3.0 now!
- Added earrings to the mix, mass replacement tool(middle click your button!) supports them too! woo!
- Moved around some of the slots in the main UI to accomodate the new earrings(please Trion, don't add more slots!?)
- Fixed a small bug in the libwykkyd(Inspect.Item.Detail sometimes returned null)
- Cleaned up the tooltip window when hovering over items in the main UI to show the correct stats again(it never showed CP apparently!)
- Reverted a test with the slot icons in the main UI. I'm now using the icons in the resource folder again since the in-game ones keep changing name
- More coroutine cleanup so it actually saves the found icons
- Fixed a bug with the mass replacement tool and synergy crystals
- Coroutine clean up so it doesn't break on unexpected corrupt data, it now ignores it.
- Fixed the performance warning some people were getting from libwykkyd
- Small fix to the custom tooltip, it should now show for anyone that hasn't made a new Gadget set button or resaved their old one
- Wardrobe slots go to 39 now
- fixed a small issue in the wykkyd lib that prevented people from saving their gear in the wardrobeslots
- Added a tooltip hook to the item tooltip showing if the item is saved in a equipment set
- minor bug fixes
- minor bug fixes when updating equipmentsets with buttons
- Added wardrobe switching functionality per equipmentset.
- None item settings can now be updated for an equipmentset without having to reloadui
- Added optional Tool Tip Labels for your many buttons. To enable this feature modify your gadget and select the enable label on set button.
- Made it so the offslot checkbox doesn't show unless a onehander/ring is placed in it. It now also has category specific text(offhand slot & 2nd ring slot)
- Also replaced the table.foreach with for in pairs loops usage seeing as it's officially depricated
- Changed offslot checkbox behaviour 184.108.40.206: Bug fixes:
- Fixed the drag and dropping of items in the slots Thanks raie@blightweald Feature addition:
- You can open the mass replacement window by middle clicking on the gadget button. Thanks raie@blightweald
- Updated support for dynamic number of Roles thanks to mhenlo for the code. Added 7 bag support thanks to hellshound38 for the code.
- Updated many of the events to the new event system.
- Added Support for SL Soul Images Added Support for up to 20 roles.
- cloak fix
- Added preliminary cape handling. Enjoy ;)
- Replaced a deprecated event trigger. Compatibility Mode is no longer necessary.
- Fixed a bug that affected new buttonbar creation
- Overhauled the underlying code
- Attached to libWykkyd library, which must be enabled for this addon to function
- Fixed a bug with button bars during combat. If you enter combat with then extended... they're stuck until you exit combat now, instead of throwing an error ;)
- Cleaned up equipment icons in the management window
- Added proper equipment rarity borders to the management window
- Changed the "ignore slot" image to a lock, instead of a big red X
- Added "Alert" functionality, so you can announce your role/gear changes to Raid, Group, Yell or Say
- Cleaned up the management window form quite a bit
- fixed a typo
- Added controls to lock the addon during combat and prevent errors.
- Fixed an error message when left clicking a buttonbar without having configured any buttons yet.
- Fixed "ignore confusion" when switching between multiple ButtonBar configurations.
- Added: Blue highlight on anchors when configuring their respective sets
- Added: Icon shifting for anchors to show the last equipped Set
- Fixed an issue with equipping Totems.
- Corrected an error message when item couldn't be found during equip
- Expand directions other than RIGHT should now function properly
- Delete functionality should now behave properly
- Tooltip errors should now happen less frequently when items can't be found
The tooltip might not always render perfectly on top of the tooltips because the native tooltip is REALLY buggy, only the trion devs can fix this part.