This is a 1.8.9 lucky block race map that I made. There are 8 different lucky blocks, and 11 unique races, each very different in concept and layout! There are also minigames that you can unlock by playing the races.
Well, seeing is believing, or so they say, so have some screenshots:
First you should go grab a kit from the Kit area:
Then head over to the races in the Start area:
The races are all very different. Try them all! Finishing some will also unlock minigames to play!
How to Install:
Installing this requires installing the lucky block mod, Loot++, Potion Core, and all the required lucky block addons. Here are some simple instructions:
First get all the mods set up:
- Install forge for minecraft 1.8.9. The recommended version is usually best.
- Install the Lucky Block mod, version 7.0.2 or higher.
- Install Loot++, version 1.7.1 or higher.
- Install Potion Core, version 1.2 or higher.
At this point, it's a good idea to run the game to make sure everything is working. Then install the addons:
Also note it's VERY important to get the right version numbers for the addons, since many of the kits rely on items from them! If you see items obviously missing from kits, check your version numbers again!
- Spiral Lucky Block - Version 1.10
- Astral Lucky Block - Version 1.2
- Pink Lucky Block - 1 Year Anniversary Edition
- Rainbow Lucky Block - Version 1.8.1
- Night Lucky Block - Version 2.5
- Delta Lucky Block - No version number... apparently
- Emerald Lucky Block - Version 1.9
Now you're almost good. One last thing is that the emerald lucky block creates insane amounts of lag if there are a lot of mobs around, because runs a command from every single mob in the game every single game tick, but I found a fix for it:
- Go into the zipped download with a program like 7-zip or Winzip (or unzip it first if you want).
- Find the file config/item_effects/command_held.txt, and delete it.
- Don't worry, it won't affect gameplay at all, it's an entirely unnecessary command!
Now you should be good to go!
Enjoy the map! =)